Wednesday 3 September 2008

spiritual attacks

Today i was hoping was going to be as good as yesterday.

yesterday i gave all my alcohol to katie, but when i got in my car this morning ther was a 4 pack of cider on my front seat ( as wierd as that may sound, but i knew i had no can in my car last night). i realised that the enemy is going to be trying as hard as anything to stop me doing this.

through out today i have been having negative thoughts put in my head:

i am not good enough
i am rubbish at my job
i am not welcome in the church
or any off the church related groups

and the worst on is that i am not worthy off Gods Love.

but still God is standing by me and i have been dry for 48 hours. only 2 days but it is a start

i realised tonight that the "enemy" is going to be everywhere just looking for me to show a sign off weakness and when i do he is going to use it and start putting negative thoughts in my head again.



i came into my bedroom tonight and it was really cold compaired to the rest off the house, and it had a bad feeling so i am constantly praying for protection and safety tonight.

I feel that i am taking slow progress, but it is better than none

No comments: